You can use U-Mail with Apple Mail v5 or v6 by following the steps in this configuration guide. To verify which version of Apple Mail you have, open Apple Mail and then select About Mail from the Mail menu and it will display the version. If you are not running Apple Mail version 5 or 6 this guide will not work. We have a guide for Apple Mail 7 if that is what you are using.
- Open 'Mail' and select 'Preferences' from the 'Mail' menu (next to the Apple menu)
- Click on the 'Accounts' tab, then click the '+' (plus) symbol in the lower left corner
- Type in your full name, U-Mail address, and your password, then click 'Continue'
- Uncheck 'Contacts' and 'Calendars', then click 'Create'
- That's it! You can now begin using Mail 6.1 with your U-Mail account.