You can use U-Mail with Outlook 2010 on Windows by following this guide:
- Open Outlook 2010, click on the 'File' tab in the ribbon area and then navigate to Account Settings. Either click 'Add Account' or click the 'Account Settings' button and then select 'Account Settings'.
- Type in your full name, U-Mail address and password, click 'Next'
- Outlook 2010 should automatically find all of the settings and let you know it's auto-configured itself. Click 'Next'
- You can now correct your full name and initials if you need to
- That's it! You should now see your Inbox as well as all of your other e-mail folders.