You can use U-Mail with your Android 4 device by following this configuration guide:
- Go to 'Applications' and click 'Email'. If you already have an account set up, click the 'menu' button, select 'Settings' and click 'Add Account'. Select 'Other' for the account type.
- Type in your U-Mail address and password.
- Select 'Exchange' for account type.
- Change the username to your U-Mail address and change the 'Server' name to 'm.outlook.com', click Next.
- Uncheck 'Sync contacts from this account.' Uncheck 'Sync calendar from this account.' Uncheck 'Sync tasks from this account.' Click 'Done'.
- Give the account a name such as 'U-Mail' and click Next.
- That's it! You can now begin using U-Mail with your Android 4 device.